HEALTHY FOOT CARE FOR THOSE WITH DIABETES…WE Recommend:
- Check your feet daily-top and bottom for sores, bunions, etc.(use mirror or request assistance)
- Bathe feet and change quality diabetic socks daily
- You should never walk barefoot
- Rotate your shoes daily to prevent bacteria build-up. If you are happy with the fit of your existing diabetic shoes and you need an extra pair for rotation, you may purchase from our new online store and we will ship direct to your home.
- You should see your podiatrist regularly to keep your toe nails manicured and have your feet checked